[OmniOS-discuss] Cannot install Non-Global Zone

Software Information softwareinforjam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:48:48 UTC 2018

Sure. Here is the output below.

# pkg publisher

PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION

omnios                      origin   online F
https://pkg.omniosce.org/r151022/core/

# pkg list -afv entire

FMRI
IFO

pkg://omnios/entire@11-0.151022:20180108T221634Z
i--

pkg://omnios/entire@11-0.151022:20171031T101418Z
      ---

pkg://omnios/entire@11-0.151022:20170917T145315Z
---

pkg://omnios/entire@11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
---

#

I don't mind joining the interactive chat at all. I am looking to really
learn this OS so I put some services on it at work. I really like OmniOS.
Liking it just as much as FreeBSD now and believe me, that is a huge
compliment.

Thanks for your assistance.