[OmniOS-discuss] Including fix for 8680 into r151022ce or r151024?

Hugh McIntyre lists at mcintyreweb.com
Fri Feb 23 08:41:37 UTC 2018

I am seeing the same TOC clock bug described in #8680 ("Time of Day
clock error"), in my case on an older non-Ryzen AMD motherboard.
although NTP seems to fix the clock, it's annoying that some files early
in boot may get incorrect dates.

This is on r151022ce although OmniOSCE github repository contains the
fixed version of usr/src/uts/i86pc/io/todpc_subr.c, so I assume this
will exist in bloody releases.

Can I expect this will show up in r151022ce (LTS) or r151024
automatically after some soak time though, or can I request this?  It's
not clear if the Gitter lobby or IRC is preferred for requests like this ...

Hugh.