[OmniOS-discuss] Marvell 88SE9128 AHCI/SATA3 driver support added

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Wed Jul 3 13:14:35 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Robin Smidsrød <robin at smidsrod.no> wrote:
> I guess that at least means I can re-enable that controller once I
> upgrade to r151008 in some months. I might try to use it for some
> testing before I dare put anything critical on it (even though it's just
> a home setup).

Following Robin's initial email yesterday, there was a discussion on
#omnios about the release strategy (which also triggered my creating
the Release Cycle wiki page), and since r151006 is an LTS release, the
changesets affecting the new AHCI code will eventually find their way
into r151006.  They were merged into illumos-omnios yesterday.  It
would be great if those, like Alex, willing to try their hardware
under bloody, could kick the tires a bit more.

Eric