[OmniOS-discuss] anything change since 151005 that would cause KVM to stop working?

ashley willis ashleywillis76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:52:13 UTC 2013

I just had to rem_drv first, but I did not even reboot. I'm rather
impressed at what all I did without ever rebooting the box except
right after initial install. Also, yeah, I noticed that OmniOS kept
trying many times to initialize KVM and failed when I installed and
first booted, which I didn't remember when I tried it out 6 months ago
(not knowing that AMD was not supported).

-ashley