[OmniOS-discuss] packaging - unwanted directory group owner

Vincenzo Pii piiv at zhaw.ch
Wed Dec 3 09:48:05 UTC 2014

Ok, problem solved :D!

I added a "local.mog" file to my build directory (besides build.sh), with
the following content:

    <transform dir  path=etc/init.d -> set group sys>

I realized I could do that by browsing the omnios-build repo, for the bash
package:

https://github.com/omniti-labs/omnios-build/blob/abbfd1697849f6f8a84be3f94317b317798236a1/build/bash/local.mog