[OmniOS-discuss] [developer] Followon review --> Changes that allow illumos-gate to build on OmniOS

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Fri Dec 19 17:34:07 UTC 2014

on the ipp listener cleanup, I think you can probably avoid a two step calculation of the package list in pkg/Makefile by declaring a variable automatically that is the inverse of ENABLE_IPP_PRINTING.

Somehting like this:

$(ENABLE_IPP_PIRNTING)NO_ENABLE_IPP_PRINTING=$(POUND_SIGN)

But really as I think about this, making more packages optional seems like a good thing.

So probably we should instead create a list of packages to suppress, append to it, and filter that way.  (Think scaling this to more than just the IPP printing problem.)

	- Garrett