[OmniOS-discuss] auto_master /net not allowing root permission

Hugh McIntyre lists at mcintyreweb.com
Thu Aug 6 08:03:37 UTC 2015

As well as Volker's suggestion, maybe type "mount" when the filesystem
is mounted under /net or /mnt and compare the reported mount options?

One other debug trick if the filesystem is mounted but gives you
permission errors creating files is to go to a world writeable directory
and type "touch abc".  Then check the user/group matches what you
expect, mainly on the server but also on the client.

Is the NFS server "nfsserver" on OmniOS or Centos or ...?

Hugh.