[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151016 zone has difficulties shutting down

Dominik Hassler hasslerd at gmx.li
Mon Dec 7 11:20:34 UTC 2015

Bob,

I can confirm that this happens occasionally on my systems (all r16 and latest patches applied), too. Since it does not happen every shutdown and for a different zone every time, I could not find a pattern, yet. Usually I just halt the zone if the clean shutdown fails. I don't recall when this occured for the first time but it might be after upgrading to r16.