[OmniOS-discuss] Only grub after boot

Josh Barton Josh.Barton at usurf.usu.edu
Wed Jun 8 17:50:05 UTC 2016

I replaced the OS drive with a 1TB HGST drive we had on hand and re-installed and Omni booted no problem. It seems as though there is an issue with the Seagate ST2000NX0243 (2TB) drives, can anyone corroborate this or recommend a good method for running disk diagnostics / verifying OmniOS compatibility?

Thanks

Josh Barton