[OmniOS-discuss] The Future of OmniOS

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Tue Apr 25 17:06:03 UTC 2017

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 11:11:22 -0500
Linda Kateley <lkateley at kateley.com> wrote:

> And one short comment.. I have have been watching following you guys for awhile now, and I never knew your hope or wish was for the community to pick up omnios. This surprises me. I am sure they would have if they had known.

This was not my impression as well. I once presented an idea and a
solution. The idea was accepted but the implementation was rewritten
from scratch providing no other features than my implementation and to
the best of my knowledge more or less identical except for the
copyright.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Either approach may give birth to various sorts of monstrosities.
		-- Larry Wall in <199710221950.MAA25210 at wall.org>