[OmniOS-discuss] panic: bd_strategy after new loader installed

Dan McDonald danmcd at kebe.com
Thu Jun 1 20:45:41 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 01:01:49PM -0700, Paul B. Henson wrote:
> [...]

WAIT A MINUTE.  I thought it wasn't 4k, but "4K" that actually had more bytes
on them (some sort of T.10 thing).

I'm on the road right now, but I'm pretty sure I have 4k data disks and I'm
on 022 + loader Just Fine (TM).

Here's the relevant mail:

       http://lists.omniti.com/pipermail/omnios-discuss/2017-May/008906.html

I can confirm/deny this when I get home.