[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Investing into the Future of OmniOS Community Edition

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Nov 28 20:59:36 UTC 2017

Hi All

Over the last few days we got several suggestions on the income front.
These are the things we are looking into at the moment:

* Invoice generator: To create a downloadable invoice
  for a OmniOS CE voluntary License (ideas for a good name welcome)
  You will be able to specify your address and the invoice amount

* Gold/Silver/Bronce Sponsorship contracts where your logo will be shown
  on our the website.

* Genuine Support Contracts where we will help you with your OmniOS issues.

details to come.

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902