[OmniOS-discuss] Support for AD join when SMBv1 is disabled?

Andries Annema an3s.annema at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 10:10:10 UTC 2018

Hi Andy,

According to for example this thread, and the links provided there, Illumos supports SMB2 for about three years now: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/smb-2-1-long-paths-better-ad-support-for-illumos-oi-omnios-smartos.7384/

Isn't it therefore implemented in OmniOS since r151018 or so?

Just trying to clear up some confusion on my end at least. Thanks.

Regards,
Andries