OmniOS weekly releases for w/c 20th of July 2020 are now available.
This update requires a reboot for r151034.
For r151034 only:
- Some 64-bit PCI devices were not programmed correctly
mlxcxdriver has been updated to fix several problems
- Panic in
imcdriver on some systems with broken firmware
/proc/<pid>/exesymlink was not always present
- LX: Would occasionally see defunct processes with busy parents
- LX: Improve support for networking setup in Void linux zones
- loader could not read a ZFS pool which had a removed slog device
- vioblk devices could hang under memory pressure
- It was not possible to run bhyve in the global zone under a DEBUG kernel (although this is possible for testing, bhyve should always be run within a zone for proper protection)
- Added a
depend.ooceextrafacet to illumos packages to allow installation without reference to the omnios-extra repository
- Updated curl to 7.71.1
Additionally, the following packages have been updated for all supported releases:
openjdkto to 1.8.0_262
For further details, please see https://omnios.org/releasenotes
Any problems or questions, please get in touch.