OmniOS Community Edition releases r151022ak & r151024m are now available.
Weekly releases for w/c 29th of January 2018.
r151024: Reboot required. r151022: No reboot required.
Both releases have received the following updates:
- Update timezone data to 2018c release
- Update certificate authority database to NSS 3.5
In addition, for r151024 only, the following outstanding hotfixes have been rolled up:
- 8806 xattr_dir_inactive() releases used vnode with kernel panic
- 8653 Use after free in UDP socket close
- 8969 Cannot boot from RAIDZ with parity > 1
- CTF data has been re-synchronised between the kernel and kernel modules.
Any problems or questions, please get in touch via the lobby or #omnios on Libera.chat